"My darling girl, when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue?
It rather denotes a lack of courage."


~Practical Magic~

Digital Freebie Update

Just to let you know.
The digital freebies found on the right hand sidebar have been updated and now are ready for downloading.

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Back to the Basics

One of the challenges for September hosted by Creatively- Green is "Back to the Basics".

The challenge is to use 80% Card stock on your layout...no Patterned Papers and no more than 20% of any other embellishment than card stock.


It felt great to sit down with limited supplies to create a layout.

It brought back memories of the days when I had very few scrapbook products and no knowledge of the Scrapbook communities and products that are available online.

Whatever would I embellish with !!! I guess my imagination would just have to figure it out.

This is the end result...pretty flowers that grow in my garden..my 2 Grand daughters.

For the first time in years ...I was able to celebrate my Birthday this year with all my children , their wives and my 2 Grand daughters.
ahhhhhh.....the memories....isn't that what it's all about : )

Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a nice day :)

Oh yes !!! Halloween is almost upon us...are you ready ???

No comments: