"My darling girl, when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue?
It rather denotes a lack of courage."


~Practical Magic~

Digital Freebie Update

Just to let you know.
The digital freebies found on the right hand sidebar have been updated and now are ready for downloading.

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Felt Pin Cushion



Surfing around on the web a couple of weeks ago I came across this little felt project for a pin cushion,and could not seem to get it off my mind.Especially since I am always hunting for my needle that I use only for Scrap booking.

I started saving soda bottle tops and decided that maybe it was time to give it a try since the lids were starting to take over my desk.

I can see this little project making its way into some Christmas stockings as a stuffer this coming holiday.
Sorry about the clarity of the photo but my camera is slowly trying to come back to life after a loose wire.

If you would like to try this fun little project you may find the tutorial here contributed by
Jen Segrest courtesy of CraftStylish.com

Maybe now I can settle back down to finish a couple of more classes :)

4 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Those are so neat! Thanks for sharing!

Angie Blom said...

I just love this idea Jean Marie. I will have to give this a try... just the other day I was looking for a pin cushion. it is going to be fun making this. Thanks Angie

Anonymous said...

scrapergirl
Hell-o Jean Marie

Just stopped by to say hell-o, havent been up here in a long time! I just love your idea of the pin cushion it is so cute.You have changed your blog since i was up here last ,just love emily layout!!
I am going to try making a blog again LOL LOL
Gloria Harvey

Anonymous said...

Okay this couldn't have come at a more perfect time for me! I am starting ot make jewelry and there is a threading needle i use to thread the beads and everytime I set it down i loose it, LOL - SO with that being said I am all over this project! Yours looks fabulous!!! Can't wait to try this!! Thank you for sharing Jean!