"My darling girl, when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue?
It rather denotes a lack of courage."


~Practical Magic~

Digital Freebie Update

Just to let you know.
The digital freebies found on the right hand sidebar have been updated and now are ready for downloading.

Monday, January 11, 2010

Free Digital Heart Border


Hello Crafty Bloggers :)

The New Year has arrived and is now 11 days old.

In that short period of time there have been joys and there have been sorrows.

There has also been a wipe out on my keyboard...happy to report, that issue has been fixed !!

A little tip... if you loose your space key... (hold down the Alt key, then press 3 than 2 that should give you a space) took me forever to locate a shortcut for this!!

I have been trying to get my crafty groove going ...slow going on that end.

When I get stuck doodling seems to help get me started.

So if you would like...I have a FREE Digital Heart Border for you to download today.

Nothing fancy just fun :)

I have another little project to share with you...on January 15 Th.

Create It - Green Blog will be having there first DT reveal !!

All geared around recycling.

There will be projects, Scrapbook Layouts and Cards!!

Very excited to be a part of this team!

Hope to see you there.

Thanks for stopping by ,hope you have a great day!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the border, Jean! I'll try and remember that tip in case my spacebar goes. I know several people that has happened to.

Jacqueline said...

Jean, I love that border! Gorgeous. Now if only I could download it. I'm having computer issues. Grrr

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Jean! great for valentines

melliel said...

Thank you for the lovely heart border.

Phyldar said...

Thanks so much for sharing this adorable vines frame!

Anonymous said...

yes it's fun - and cute! thanx a bunch!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Jan. 13, 2010. Thanks again.

Patti said...

Just found your site! Thank you for the heart vines! Just love them!!!! I appreciate your generosity!