"My darling girl, when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue?
It rather denotes a lack of courage."


~Practical Magic~

Digital Freebie Update

Just to let you know.
The digital freebies found on the right hand sidebar have been updated and now are ready for downloading.

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Digital Freebie "Doodle Garden"



Such beautiful spring like weather we have been having,the last few days in my neck of the woods.
After some much needed yard work was completed,a well deserved cup of tea in hand along with my sketch pad,I headed to the picnic table to enjoy the rest of what was left of a beautiful day.


Here are a few doodles I came up with while I took advantage of the moment and pondered on what surprises my garden holds for me this year.


If you would like you may find Doodle Garden here.

A small credit to JeanMarie's Digital would be much appreciated.TY!



9 comments:

Jacqueline said...

These are simply gorgeous, Jean! You've made me break my download fast, inspite of the fact that I still haven't cleaned up my computer like I said I was going too before I started downloading again. I even had to make a new folder in my digital download spot - one just for your stuff. You amaze me!

K2 Designs said...

LOVE doodles! Thank you SO much,Jean!!! When you get a sec could you please email me khalgren77@gmail.com. Thanks!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE these doodles! TY so much. Cynthia

Dana said...

Thank you so much for the cute doodles - glad you are enjoying the sun

KrisG said...

These doodles are GORGEOUS!!!! I found your site through scrap-gratuit.fr and I have to say, your blog is awesome! Thank you very much!

laé said...

merci pour le kit.
laé

Anonymous said...

Thank You they are beautiful. Perlchen

Anonymous said...

thanks a bunch! i love doodles. they're so much fun!

ruby

Anonymous said...

Merci merci beaucoup. c'est tres beau. bravo