"My darling girl, when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue?
It rather denotes a lack of courage."


~Practical Magic~

Digital Freebie Update

Just to let you know.
The digital freebies found on the right hand sidebar have been updated and now are ready for downloading.

Monday, February 11, 2008

Digital Freebie



WoooHoooo!

So excited to be able to share,my first of hopefully many more to come.

After a self imposed week of learning about pngs,brushes and sharing I am able to share with you some digital elements I have created. I have also added the original pngs without color to suit your own needs
I am fascinated by the shapes and textures of trees and vines ,so much movement yet so deeply rooted in there stand against the elements.

"Doodle Vines"by JeanMarie may be found here
If you give "Doodle Vines" a try stop back by "Welcome to my Craft World" and leave a link,so I can view your creations and leave a little love!
So kind if you could leave a credit to JeanMarie Digitals,Thanks so much :)

4 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Jean!! These are gorgeous!!!

Robin L said...

Oh my gosh those are great! Thank you for sharing!!

Phyldar said...

These are awesome - you learned well! Thank you for sharing with us!!!

Lissa Ballard said...

So pretty! Thanks so much for sharing!