"My darling girl, when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue?
It rather denotes a lack of courage."


~Practical Magic~

Digital Freebie Update

Just to let you know.
The digital freebies found on the right hand sidebar have been updated and now are ready for downloading.

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Christmas Cards

Trying to get ahead of the Holiday season .
I have joined in the challenge on "Christmas Cards all Year Long" .

October thru December the goal is to complete 15 different cards before the holiday is upon us.
Usually,I just pick up a kit when I come across one I like and put them all together,choosing a card challenge here and there to throw something different into the mix.

Hopefully this will help me keep ahead of the game with each recipient receiving their own special greeting .
The added bonus is it will help me in my card making skills !

Symbol Challenge


Pattern and Bling Challenge
All five Card Challenges have been posted for the month of October .

5 comments:

Lauri said...

Wow! Good for you to take on that challenge!! I love your symbol challenge card!

T... said...

beautiful cards.....thank you for playing along :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, I need to do this!! I never get my cards done in time for the holiday season! I really love both of them but the reindeer card is simply stunning - I love glitter, especially around the holidays - beautiful work as always girl!

Deanne Clarke said...

Great cards, Jean!!!! Thanks for participating!!!!

Colleen said...

Love the cards! I've signed on, but have yet to get at it! Thanks for the inspiration and for stopping by my blog!