"My darling girl, when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue?
It rather denotes a lack of courage."


~Practical Magic~

Digital Freebie Update

Just to let you know.
The digital freebies found on the right hand sidebar have been updated and now are ready for downloading.

Friday, January 16, 2009

Hello,It's been Awhile

stopping by to say hello.....hello :)

Hard to believe a month has come and gone since my last post.

Just wanted to let friends and family know that we are fine and holding our own as we have moved into the New Year.

As far as crafting and Scrap booking.
I have been working on some small crafty projects here and there when time will allow.

Looking forward to sharing projects and links when I get the chance.

Till then stay warm and happy Crafting.

4 comments:

Lauri said...

Glad all is well! Looking forward to what you share!

Anonymous said...

Oh Jean I'm so glad to hear from you!!! I was hoping everything was ok and you were just busy with the New Year - I've missed you :)

Can't wait to see your scrappy creations for the new year!! Glad you're back!

Angie Blom said...

I was also wondering,, that is great that all is good in the New year. Looking forward too see your new projects. lots of love Ang.

Anonymous said...

I'm happy to hear everything is good... have fun getting crafty...see you soon somewhere!