"My darling girl, when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue?
It rather denotes a lack of courage."


~Practical Magic~

Digital Freebie Update

Just to let you know.
The digital freebies found on the right hand sidebar have been updated and now are ready for downloading.

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Spending Time

Just recently my eldest son and his family flew home for a visit.So much fun to spend some time and reconnect with family.
What fun it was to watch Sophia as she became fast friends with her Papa's family.
Sophia and Addison get together for a tea party at Cousin Hannah's house.
I just love those little girls , so much fun !!



Created this layout using a Sketch by Deanne Burton..She is hosting a blog contest on Just My Sketches Blog.
Also this sketch by Deanne, is this Saturdays Sketch Challenge hosted by The Sisterhood of Scrap.
Two birds with one stone so to speak .

Thought I would create a digital Layout for the Challenges. It has been awhile..need to keep it fresh in my head :) all products used are Weeds & Wildflowers Digital Kits.
Sketch by Deanne Burton.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

What a sweet memory :-) The girlies look gorgeous! Love your work, Jean!

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty!! I love brown and pink together. It looks like you throughly enjoyed the time together!

Lauri said...

That for stopping by my blog! This is such a sweet layout!! I tried some digital scrapping last year...I think I should try again!

Deanne Clarke said...

Cool layout, Jean!!!!

Anonymous said...

Jean, what a rich and warm-looking LO. Cutie-pie kiddos too. I just love everything about it! That flourish that says "happinees is" is just so perfect there. TY for sharing!~ Ali

Lois aka katesmum said...

Another wonderful layout Jean Marie...love checking your blog!

Angie Blom said...

beautiful, love the colours in this. what cuties!

Anonymous said...

Hell-o Jean
Just wanted to say hell-o ,love your blog been a long time since I visited .So much creativity !
Gloria Harvey