"My darling girl, when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue?
It rather denotes a lack of courage."


~Practical Magic~

Digital Freebie Update

Just to let you know.
The digital freebies found on the right hand sidebar have been updated and now are ready for downloading.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Recipe and Crop Challenges

Ever have one of those weeks where it blends right into the next?
That's how it has been going for me.
Chasing myself all over the place : )

A little late posting last weeks "Recipe Card Challenge" ....but, better late than never!
The recipe challenge,
a recipe for a Sack lunch.
My take on this challenge is Snack Mix. Yum ...Yum ...don't leave home without it !
This weeks Challenge has been posted, if you would like to give it a go.




Okay, so you know that the Sisterhood of Scrap hosted a weekend Crop , the theme "Back to School".
You still have plenty of time to get some of those photos Scrapped and posted .
Here are a couple that I have finished so far.
Need to get in gear and see if I can get started on another today!

Without giving to many details on the challenges ( You'll just have to stop by and see for yourself all the Great Challenges posted).

This first layout is a Reduce Challenge ....My Great Grandmother.


This one is a Title Challenge.
My 2 Grand Daughters...singing the Lolly pop song.



Back to the drawing board for me....working on a Halloween project next...for Creatively- Green.

Thanks for stopping by : ) .

No comments: