"My darling girl, when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue?
It rather denotes a lack of courage."


~Practical Magic~

Digital Freebie Update

Just to let you know.
The digital freebies found on the right hand sidebar have been updated and now are ready for downloading.

Friday, October 8, 2010

Card Holder and a Little Extra.

Hope you all had fun this past weekend celebrating World Card Making Day!
I was able to fit in a few Card Color Challenges.
 For the Mini Crop over at the "Sisterhood of Scrap"  Forum.
 I posted a Card Holder Tutorial. If you would like to try it, out the instructions may be found here.


Here is the Holder I created for this tutorial.



As I mentioned in my last post, I am now on the Design Team at the "Sisterhood of Scrap".

This past Monday I posted my first Monday Challenge.
Here is the layout created for this challenge...you can see what the challenge consisted of here.


Here are a few cards I was able to fit in over the past weekend for the WCD Challenges.







Just to let you know, the Sisters have a "Spook-tacular"  Challenge up for the month of October.
Stop on by and check it out!

Also, there are some fun plans in the works for the Weekend of October 15th and 16th!!

Hope you all have a creative and happy weekend! Thanks for stopping by :)
Photobucket

No comments: