"My darling girl, when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue?
It rather denotes a lack of courage."


~Practical Magic~

Digital Freebie Update

Just to let you know.
The digital freebies found on the right hand sidebar have been updated and now are ready for downloading.

Monday, October 29, 2007

Creating with Freebies




This layout was created with a free Sketch and free "Touch of Red" Digital Kit provided by one designer...
Nicole Wozniak found at Lumpy Page Designs.
I mentioned Nicole's Blog and Freebies in my last post...but I just could not hold back on this inspiration for another time in the future and went right at it.
What better way to turn it around to suit my style .....then to use what she has provided to create.
My youngest son and his new bride...will be married a year in a couple of days
Congratulations and many more to you both!
Love you,
Mom XXOO

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stunning layout Jean!!!

Congratulations to both of them and Happy Anniversary!!

Jacqueline said...

I didn't realize it has been almost a week since I visited your blog, and look how busy you've been! I'm gonna have to make time to visit more frequently. I just love checking out your great work.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Mom! The blog looks great!

Love,

Benny Boo Hoo and Erin