"My darling girl, when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue?
It rather denotes a lack of courage."


~Practical Magic~

Digital Freebie Update

Just to let you know.
The digital freebies found on the right hand sidebar have been updated and now are ready for downloading.

Friday, February 29, 2008

February Challenges

Weeds and Wildflowers Layout Scrap lift Challenge Weeds and Wildflower Blog Freebie Challenge

MooTwo Heritage Challenge


ScraDigiStyle Template Challenge
Moo Two Design Calendar Challenge

Hard to believe we are moving into March already..seemed like the winter flew by and spring is knocking at the door.

Feb.was a learning experience for me as far as digital Scrap booking.

I forced myself to try a little harder and learn some new steps in creating with digital products,and very happy with what I have managed to pick up and retain.

Also very excited to see that Weeds and Wildflowers now has a forum and is offering challenges along with the Blog .
I have admired the products and Layouts there for awhile now,wonderful whimsical look WSW digital add to a layout.
So I dove in and purchased a couple of kits,joined the forum,and tried a couple of challenges.


I was also able to mix WSW on one of my layouts using ScrappyCats Designs and a challenge from Moo Two Designs.
Was not to sure how that was going to work,but pleasantly pleased to see it all came together nicely for my taste.(Duesler Layout).

Finished my February Calendar for Moo Two Designs looking forward to this completed project by the end of the year.
I plan on using photos from the great outdoors in my calendar layouts sort of a mini diary of the weather.
Productive month for me as far as digital goes hope March goes as well :)!





No comments: