"My darling girl, when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue?
It rather denotes a lack of courage."


~Practical Magic~

Digital Freebie Update

Just to let you know.
The digital freebies found on the right hand sidebar have been updated and now are ready for downloading.

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Sisterhood of Scrap


With time being so limited for me lately....you know how real life can get in the way,I have been playing around with mostly digital when I can get the chance.


Checking out the Sisterhoodof Scrap to see what they are up to,I found the perfect challenge to get me started.


This weeks challenge 3different PPs and 3 hearts a layout or card,I decided on the card .


For some reason I find cards to be a big challenge for me.I think it is because it is such a small space to work with as opposed to the large space you have when you do a layout.


Still have a long way to go before I am content with my card making attempts...as the old saying goes practice makes perfect :)!

If you have not checked out the Sisterhood lately head on over...the sisters are moving along into bigger and better they now have sponsers and some great challenges...and of course a new sister is featured every week..It may be you next!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Jean I think you did such a beautiful job on this card, don't discredit your card making skills because you got them girl!! Beautiful work!!!!