"My darling girl, when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue?
It rather denotes a lack of courage."


~Practical Magic~

Digital Freebie Update

Just to let you know.
The digital freebies found on the right hand sidebar have been updated and now are ready for downloading.

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Class Challenge

Technique Class 101 hosted by WeScrap.com and taught by Jessica Acs has begun.
I am taking this class to get motivated to use other mediums that may be used in Scrapbooks.
Using a clear glossy medium and glitter I created my title and added small touches to my layouts.

Inspired by the "Sisterhood of Scrap" Text Thursday Challenge .
Title is created in a Crossword pattern...taking that inspiration I also had in mind to place my photos in the same like manner.
This is the end result.
Emily paying a visit to my birdbath.


If you are interested in taking Technique 101 a second class will begin at the end of July you may sign up here.
Now to get out my paints and get messy!

2 comments:

Deanne Clarke said...

What a gorgeous layout! Thanks for trying our Thursday challenge!!! You did an awesome job!!!!

Jacqueline said...

That is gorgeous!