"My darling girl, when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue?
It rather denotes a lack of courage."


~Practical Magic~

Digital Freebie Update

Just to let you know.
The digital freebies found on the right hand sidebar have been updated and now are ready for downloading.

Monday, July 21, 2008

Technique Class 101 Week3 Doodling

Doodles are fun!! For this challenge at weScrap.com it is all about the doodles,
I packed all the doodle challenges into one lo,time is growing short.

Little Miss Emily is my subject choice again.
The photos of Emily I have been sharing are all from a weekend visit I had with her and her grandmother the day after her first birthday.

Honestly Brit,your Mother and I really tried to keep her clean (hehehe)!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS JEAN!!! The orange blue together was a fantastic color combo pick! Love your beautiful doodling!! Isn't it fun?? that's one of my fav things to do on a paper layout now :) - Great work!!