"My darling girl, when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue?
It rather denotes a lack of courage."


~Practical Magic~

Digital Freebie Update

Just to let you know.
The digital freebies found on the right hand sidebar have been updated and now are ready for downloading.

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Blog Party & Family News


For all those friends and family,Mother has made the move safely down here to my neck of the woods!
So far she is loving it and having fun exploring her surroundings.
She will be back up north for a visit within the next couple of weeks and looks forward to sharing with all of you soon.
Keep a spot at the Friday night dinner outing for us !! :)


Now for some fun stuff!!
Blog Party !! Woo Hooo !! Deanne Burton of "Am I a ScrapAddict" will be hosting a Blogoversary Party celebrating her 2 year mark on her Am I Scrap Addict Blog!

Way to go Dea!
Deanne is 1 of 3 Sisters who are the hosts of the "Sisterhood of Scrap Blog"!
One of my very favorites for inspiration!
Stop by and check it out when you get a chance you will not be disappointed,very friendly place for those who are just discovering Scrap booking on line.
So much information available to help you along the way.
Be sure to check out the archives!

Okay,back to the party ! The party will run from the August 8-13!
Not sure what she has up her sleeve,but I am sure it will be fun times and plenty to help you along with your layouts.
While you are there check out Deanne's Sketch Blog
Hope to see you there ! :)

2 comments:

Deanne Clarke said...

Jean! Thanks so much for blogging about my blogoversary.This gives me an idea for others to blog about it to receive a ballot for the grand prize!!! You have one already.Now, ain't that just the bestest!!! You go girl!!!

Stacey said...

Just thought I'd pop by to say hello - can't wait to work with you :o)

Stacey
Fellow DT Member for "Am I a Scrap Addict?"
~x~