"My darling girl, when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue?
It rather denotes a lack of courage."


~Practical Magic~

Digital Freebie Update

Just to let you know.
The digital freebies found on the right hand sidebar have been updated and now are ready for downloading.

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Challenge #6 Yellow, Red and Green

Options for Challenge # 6 a Card or layout using the colors red,yellow & Green.
As you can see I decided again on a card. I found the template instructions for the card here



Thought I would share a few more Pin Cushions that I created ,the weather has been so nice I just had to take myself out to the deck and enjoy the beautiful day...just a bit windy for paper,thought it would be a good time to finish up some of those stocking stuffers!



Don't forget you have until the 3o TH to complete the challenges for the Blogoversary going on at "Am I a Scrap Addict".
Hope you all have a Happy Scrappy Day :) !

4 comments:

Deanne Clarke said...

Cute, cute, cute!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Your card is super cute - love the design! And those pin cushions are just awesome!! They are so fun and funky! Great work

Angie Blom said...

Omg i have to make these... the pin cushions. Fabulous gift idea. you can even hang them on the tree.

IL Cielo di Praga said...

very very beautiful.kiss