"My darling girl, when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue?
It rather denotes a lack of courage."


~Practical Magic~

Digital Freebie Update

Just to let you know.
The digital freebies found on the right hand sidebar have been updated and now are ready for downloading.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Rak Winner

Woooo Hoooo ... 100 posts !
What a way to celebrate... announcing the recipient of the Blogoversary Celebration RAK !

Thanks go out to all who shared on my Blogoversary Celebration !
What wonderful tips and treats you all shared ! Can not wait to try the tasty ones !
I hope you found some inspiration to help ease you into the celebration of Autumn.


Special thanks to those who have encouraged me to start and keep this Blog.
Even though I still have no idea why I have it...I only know I love to craft, keep memories alive, and share the fun :) .
Hopefully, I have shared back some of what I have taken from the Scrapbook and Crafting world.

Big Congratulations to COLLEEN ! Hope you enjoy the kit ! (sorry I splelled your name wrong in my slideshow)
Please email me via my blog with your snail mail addy so I may get your package out to you as soon as possible.
(Please, no worries if you do not here from me right away..Internet connection and myself are not the best of friends lately).


Thanks again... hope you all have a happy Scrappy Day :) !

1 comment:

Colleen said...

OK WOW! How exciting is that!! Thanks so much!