"My darling girl, when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue?
It rather denotes a lack of courage."


~Practical Magic~

Digital Freebie Update

Just to let you know.
The digital freebies found on the right hand sidebar have been updated and now are ready for downloading.

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Happy Anniversary to my Blog !


Anniversary Images from Funtasticprofiles.com


Keep your eyes open!

Not only is it the 1 year anniversary of my blog, but I am 5 posts shy of hitting my 100Th post.
So...for a little special treat to all you kind folks that stop by to say hello or just stop by for a visit to my world.


I will be putting together a little something fun to do and an RAK to go along with it!
I will post in the next couple of days, once I decide what it is I would like to do in honor of my being able to keep this blog going for this long!

I appreciate all the kindness that has been shown on my blog and all the inspiration that has been shared !
I hope some where in this adventure I have been able to give back the same!
Thanks again to all that have stopped by for a peek and all who have went out of there way to comment !

You folks are the best and always an inspiration to me !

2 comments:

Deanne Clarke said...

Happy blogoversary!!!!!! I love your blog!!!

Jacqueline said...

Happy blogoversary! I remember when you started blogging. You've come a long way in a year. I love your blog.