"My darling girl, when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue?
It rather denotes a lack of courage."


~Practical Magic~

Digital Freebie Update

Just to let you know.
The digital freebies found on the right hand sidebar have been updated and now are ready for downloading.

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Crop Challenge

For this Crop Challenge on the Sisterhood of Scrap we are to use an Arrow somewhere on our page.

Not an element that I use that often.. think this may just be my third page that I have used one on.
Not really sure why,but believe it is because I am just thrown off by the placement.
So, took the easy way out and used an arrow, where I was comfortable with where it would go to embellish on my page.

That is one of the reasons I like challenges so much.
It gives you that little extra push you may need to try something different on a layout.

My little Grandniece and her Daddy.
What a sweetheart she is.
And a very smart little one at that, 15 months old and is able to sign language, I'm impressed!!!

3 comments:

Deanne Clarke said...

Beautiful, Jean!!!

Jacqueline said...

Beautiful! I struggle to use arrows too.

Unknown said...

The arrow looks perfect here!! Wonderful job, Jean!