"My darling girl, when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue?
It rather denotes a lack of courage."


~Practical Magic~

Digital Freebie Update

Just to let you know.
The digital freebies found on the right hand sidebar have been updated and now are ready for downloading.

Monday, November 17, 2008

New Header & Card Reveal

My contribution for the November 16Th DTM Card reveal for Am I a Scrap Addicts "Just My Sketches Blog" .

Using Martha Stewart's Glue Pad and Glitter and Snowflake Stamp by SU, am happy with the results of the glue and glitter for the snowflakes.



My first attempt with a glue pad...very easy way to apply glitter!
Now if I could only find a way to scan glitter and have it look like the original !
If you would like to see all the creative cards created by the DTMs using the sketch they may be found here.
As always, thanks to Deanne ...great sketches for the month of November :)!




Has been awhile since I dabbled in a little digital fun.
I decided, since fall is almost over and the cold winds are blowing down our way from the North Country I would like to do something with a winter theme for my Craft World Header.
Looking thru my Stamps I discovered I really do not have to many that deal just with that season.
With sketch pad in hand I doodled myself some little Winter elements, scanned them into my computer.
Brought them into Photo Shop Elements and created pngs.
Using PSE I colored and created my winter scene.

That's about it in my crafty world, thanks for stopping by and hope you have a happy crafty day !!

3 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Jean! That banner is amazing!! I need lessons please.

Anonymous said...

Love those cards! Your new header is wonderful!! TFS!

Angie Blom said...

I am just now doing the same thing...I am just loveing the glue pad and glitter.. but it is very messy ..on some of it i am using the glossy accent to seal it. love your cards... have fun