"My darling girl, when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue?
It rather denotes a lack of courage."


~Practical Magic~

Digital Freebie Update

Just to let you know.
The digital freebies found on the right hand sidebar have been updated and now are ready for downloading.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Under the Harvest Moon

 For the better part of the Month of September, I have been working on ATC's for a RAK Challenge hosted on the "Sisterhood of Scrap" Forum.

I received some very beautiful cards, created by a group of very talented and crafty ladies.
It was nice to be able to touch and see the different techniques and styles in 3 dimension rather than as a photograph.
Thank you so much ladies, I love and appreciate them all.

Thought I would share with you the ATC's I created for the swap.

"Under the Harvest Moon" Series 1-14


Also a  layout of my new Granddaughter with myself and her Grandfather.

And one of her big Sister at the Pumpkin Farm near my home.


Thanks for stopping by  : )
If you get the chance,stop on back by in the next day or so.
 I will have some details for you about a mini crop this coming Saturday.
Photobucket

No comments: