"My darling girl, when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue?
It rather denotes a lack of courage."


~Practical Magic~

Digital Freebie Update

Just to let you know.
The digital freebies found on the right hand sidebar have been updated and now are ready for downloading.

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Working with damaged photos



This photo of my middle son has been one of my favorites of him for years..I love how it captured his fun nature...but alas thru time and those darn magnetic albums they sold us years ago...there is much discoloration and dark spots.

I cleaned it up the best I could in PS,erased some of the worst of the worn spots,turned it into a sketch then an overlay.
Pleased with the look I decided it was still scrapbook material,here is the end result.

Now that I have tried this I feel happy in knowing that some of the worst may still be usable.

3 comments:

Jacqueline said...

I love what you've done with this picture, Jean!

Anonymous said...

Nice job mom! Rob is such a goofball and this picture captures that.

Kim said...

That's an amazing picture of Rob! I love what you've done with it. That's the same thing with Andrew - he couldn't hear because of so much fluid in his ears, so he got tubes when he was 16 months old and could finally hear and begin to learn to speak.