"My darling girl, when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue?
It rather denotes a lack of courage."


~Practical Magic~

Digital Freebie Update

Just to let you know.
The digital freebies found on the right hand sidebar have been updated and now are ready for downloading.

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

iScrap Crop

Goodie Bag Challenge
Digital Challenge

Sketch Challenge

Progressive Page Challenge
Monochromatic Challenge
Poem for Mono challenge

iScrap had a fun crop this weekend.So many inspiring challenges,but of course there was no way I would be able to do them all.
I believe I must be a very slow scrapper.

Have to to give it up to some of the women,they were able to do almost all the challenges,if not all !! Three cheers ladies I am in awe!

I usually average between 5 & 6 of the challenges and am content with that..I have my limits :)

There was also some make & takes that are on my to do list..one in particular is a flower box posted by Cami...so cute for the Easter table..Have my project prepped and am moving slowly on this...my camera is broke ...so no way was I able to have it ready for the crop (no photo to post).
here is a link to the project if you would like to give it a try!
Thanks Cami!! that was a fun project!

1 comment:

Jacqueline said...

These are absolutely gorgeous, Jean! I had this saved to comment on because I was away from home and having trouble commenting on the computer I was using while away, but I didn't want to miss the chance of telling you how beautiful these layouts are.