"My darling girl, when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue?
It rather denotes a lack of courage."


~Practical Magic~

Digital Freebie Update

Just to let you know.
The digital freebies found on the right hand sidebar have been updated and now are ready for downloading.

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Sketch Challenges at the Sisterhood of Scrap


My hubby

I have been trying to pick challenges,that will fit in some time to play with my papers and stash. Learning digital Scrap booking has been using up my spare time for creating,and my poor Scrapbook supplies have been crying out to me to come play.

Digital is so much fun to learn and create with plus no mess,but you know..sometimes a women just has to get dirty.


I love the papers from Cosmo Cricket "Halfway Cafe" that I have used for this sketch challenge,this collection works so well with Patriotic layouts.

With only a full sheet left and some scraps,I pieced it all together to make this sketch work for me.(I really need to order some more of this paper before I can no longer find it )


Posted on the Sisterhood of Scrap every Sat. you can find a featured Sketch designer Challenge.

I like to use sketches when I am in a time crunch..it is one less step in the planing.


This weeks designer on the Sisterhood of Scrap is Cherie Averill ,this is the first time I have tried her sketches and was very pleased with the way it all flowed together.Plenty of freedom to give it my own personal touch.

Check out this weeks sketch challenge at the Sisterhood and Cherie's Blog "Sketches-R-Us"you will not be disappointed in this lady's work.


The Sisters are always looking for new sketch designers to feature,if you like to sketch why not stop by and let the sisters know you are interested in contributing.


While you are visiting the Sisters take note that they will be celebrating their one year Anniversary very soon,so keep your eyes open for further details.

3 comments:

Deanne Clarke said...

Awesome layout, Jean Marie!!!

Jacqueline said...

Another gorgeous layout! I love the papers you used.

Scrappy Cats Designs said...

that is just awesome - gotta get some of my paper stuff out, really am starting to miss it -

LOL - you've been tagged back girl, check out my blog for details!!