"My darling girl, when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue?
It rather denotes a lack of courage."


~Practical Magic~

Digital Freebie Update

Just to let you know.
The digital freebies found on the right hand sidebar have been updated and now are ready for downloading.

Friday, July 24, 2009

Spread the Joy !!

Today, I have viewed this video for the second time.

For the joy and happiness that wells up in my heart, I am grateful.

In these troubled times that all peoples and nations are facing, it is hard to find the joy in the simple things.

Thank you Jill & Kevin for sharing and reminding us all that happiness and joy may be found in the most unexpected things.

Thanks to Susan and Deanne for finding and sharing the same !

Spread the JOY !!

2 comments:

Lauri said...

this made me cry....thank you SO much for sharing!

Sue from Oregon said...

This is just the coolest thing I have seen in ages...what a joyful couple!