"My darling girl, when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue?
It rather denotes a lack of courage."


~Practical Magic~

Digital Freebie Update

Just to let you know.
The digital freebies found on the right hand sidebar have been updated and now are ready for downloading.

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Tasty Muffin Layout


Second Challenge has been posted on the new Recipe Card Challenge Blog .
My take on the challenge is one of my families favorite Muffins.
They are super moist and tasty muffins, just make sure your Bananas are over ripe!
I also like to add nuts ,raisins & a dash of cinnamon to to this recipe for a change of pace.
Bon appetit !!
Edited ...sorry, I misspelled Raisins in my recipe...oh well not one of my stronger traits : )

3 comments:

specialcraftmom4 said...

This recipe card is just beautiful!!!! Love your take on the challenge (:

kathleenh said...

Beautiful recipe page! I love the colors and the white scallops around the edge.

Jessie said...

Love the layout, really pretty card!