"My darling girl, when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue?
It rather denotes a lack of courage."


~Practical Magic~

Digital Freebie Update

Just to let you know.
The digital freebies found on the right hand sidebar have been updated and now are ready for downloading.

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Easy as ABC

My first layout completed from my trip visiting in the wild west.

My Granddaughter at 23 months can recite and recognize the letters of the alphabet !!

She is becoming such a big girl.


So, when I read the June 22 Monday Challenge posted on the "Sisterhood of Scrap" Blog.

Knowing this was just the inspiration needed to get started on some of those vacation photos .


I also created this layout to use in the Summer Challenge hosted on the "Sisterhood of Scrap" Forum.

"Use your Stash Challenge"

Have had these Alphabet Tags from a slab sitting around since 2004 ,this was the perfect challenge to help use them up.

Cutting off the tag end and distressing with Making Memories distressing tool, I was pleased with the final result.

Also would like to share with you this adorable Medallion Flower that Lauri has created and posted on her blog Paperville.

She has also generously posted a link to the video tutorial showing us how to create this paper flower. Can not wait to try this out myself.

Paperville always has such fun projects !

On an ending note I have added a Followers gadget to my sidebar...not to sure how that will work out for me.

I am just one blog of so many that are out there.

The goal is that it will help me keep track of the names and faces of the people and blogs that I also like to visit ...sort of a substitute for a blog list you might say.
Feel free to follow along : ).

Hope you all have a Scrappy Happy Weekend and Thanks for stopping by my Crafty World : ) !

1 comment:

Sue from Oregon said...

Thanks so much for stopping in and visiting my blog. I always so honored with such wonderful comments! I have enjoyed browsing your blog...you are one great crafter...love all your ideas!