"My darling girl, when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue?
It rather denotes a lack of courage."


~Practical Magic~

Digital Freebie Update

Just to let you know.
The digital freebies found on the right hand sidebar have been updated and now are ready for downloading.

Monday, June 29, 2009

Sketch Challenge

Another layout completed ,using this saturday pasts "Saturday Sketch Challenge" hosted on the Sisterhood of Scrap ,created by Deanne Burton.
I will also use this challenge in the "Use your Stash Challenge" hosted on the Sisterhood of Scrap Forum.You may find out more details here.
I chose to print my photo as Sepia for this layout as it will be making it's way into my Heritage album.

Photo is of my sons and their families together for the first time since the grandchildren have started to arrive.So nice to have been able to spend time with them all.


Journal reads
Like branches on a tree,our lives may go in many different directions yet our roots remain as one.
Thanks for stopping by :)

1 comment:

Deanne Clarke said...

A very beautlful layout, Jean!!!