"My darling girl, when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue?
It rather denotes a lack of courage."


~Practical Magic~

Digital Freebie Update

Just to let you know.
The digital freebies found on the right hand sidebar have been updated and now are ready for downloading.

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Boogie with the Boogey Man

How about some free Halloween Tunes and Spooky sounds to go along with your Halloween Celebration ?

Here are some links that I came across in my search of some scary sounds.

Have fun creating your own personal Haunted music !

All About Halloween

Halloween Carols

I thought the Carols would work with my Free Halloween Digital Border, to print off for a Halloween Sing Along with little tricksters.

Halloween Sounds

Some creepy sounds here to mix

Scary Music

you will find some old favorites here.

And last but not least, a little something to help set the mood : )

No comments: