"My darling girl, when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue?
It rather denotes a lack of courage."


~Practical Magic~

Digital Freebie Update

Just to let you know.
The digital freebies found on the right hand sidebar have been updated and now are ready for downloading.

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Back to the Game




Had to step away from the table and stretch my legs..tough hand going on here...
now it's coming down to the luck of the draw....looks like I may be up the river with out a paddle.
With Thursday's community card at the "Sisterhood of Scrap" Texas Hold'em card game being the Ace of Diamonds...
there may still be a chance to build a hand of some sort.

With that said I toss in my chips along with a Black & Red Layout with a bit of journaling
and take the Ace into my hand.
Faire Wish Kit by Emma /courtesy of "DigitalScrapBook Place"
Diamonte Swirls by Flergs


My youngest ds & dil's niece and her Mommy
She was the Flower Girl for their wedding Ceremony.
Such a Sweetheart :)!




4 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Jean! That is so beautiful!!!! I'm hoping to work on a layout tonight for this challenge but it won't be near as breath taking as yours. Wow!! I love it!

Unknown said...

It is beautiful!! Love the effect of the sparkly bling!

Anonymous said...

Wow Jean, WOW! This is so gorgeous and the effects you've done all around the layout are soooooo amazing and clever. I love how it looks like they are stepping right out of the layout.

Deanne Clarke said...

Gorgeous layout!