"My darling girl, when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue?
It rather denotes a lack of courage."


~Practical Magic~

Digital Freebie Update

Just to let you know.
The digital freebies found on the right hand sidebar have been updated and now are ready for downloading.

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Birthday Scrap~a~bration



Oh Boy...it's a Birthday Bash at Scrapbook Heaven

they will be hosting an all weekend crop on their message board.

"Scrapbook Heaven" was my first online experience in shopping online for supplies.

The need grew from such a limited amount of supply stores in my area.
I was very pleased with the products and prices...my order was at my door
before the week was out.

All arriving in excellent condition ..they also threw in an extra goodie..as a thank you.
How nice was that!
Since that time I have branched out to many other stores and my first online store
went to the back of the line....why I have no idea.


In my adventures of online shopping,Scrapbook Heaven
is one that has stood at the top of my list for Customer Service.
Still keep their business card taped to my desk as a reminder.

Revisiting their site again this morning,
I discovered that I recognised some of the DTMs who will be hosting the crop.
Have participated in some online crops with some of these talented ladies
on other sites and they were always so much fun!

They have a timeline and project list posted already.
Check it out and see if you might have time to fit some of this
into your downtime this weekend.
Lots of fun filled inspiration to get some of those pages completed.

Thanks Deanne for the heads up on this weekend online Party!
Shout out to Jacqueline....maybe we can get in on the fun this time :) !!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad to have you join us, jean!!

Jacqueline said...

I'm so glad you're going to be there, Jean! Maybe this will be our new connecting place. :) And, yes, I sure hope we can get on the fun this time. :)

Deanne Clarke said...

Cool,Jean!! Hope to see you there!!