"My darling girl, when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue?
It rather denotes a lack of courage."


~Practical Magic~

Digital Freebie Update

Just to let you know.
The digital freebies found on the right hand sidebar have been updated and now are ready for downloading.

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Sketch "N" Scrap



Big Congratulations go out to Jacqueline for her winning hand at the Sisterhood of Scrap
Texas Hold'em Challenge...Jacqueline was holding a diamond flush...WTG!! on the flush Jacqueline!
The sisters also have a fun Card sketch posted for Sketch Saturday.
Working on a project this week I still had my pile of little scraps sitting on my desk..thought I would put them to use and give the card sketch a try.
I like to make up my own paper piecing patterns...but for some reason I find animals to be a bit
of a challenge for me.
Happy to report this one came together very easy with the help of Basic Grey (un)Dressed chipboard...made for a perfect set of Antlers.
Stop on by the Sisters and meet the designer of this sketch
she also has some fun stamps for sale in her store

3 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Thanks, Jean! What a fun game that was! Love the card! That deer is just too cute.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Very cool card! I love how you used the sketch! :)

Deanne Clarke said...

What a great card!!!