"My darling girl, when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue?
It rather denotes a lack of courage."


~Practical Magic~

Digital Freebie Update

Just to let you know.
The digital freebies found on the right hand sidebar have been updated and now are ready for downloading.

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Texas Hold'em Tuesday




All chips are in and the second community card is on the table....looking a little better.

I toss in my chips along with a tip.


My tip for today.

when creating a digital layout ....why not play with the opacity of your elements.

click on a layer in the layers column and go to the opacity ...play with the numbers awhile to see what will give you the best look for what you are trying to achieve.


In the top example ...I altered the opacity of my photograph of my Granddaughter and used it as an overlay on my page.

A second example may be seen in my button for my first layout of Texas Hold'em.

A third example may be seen in "How do I Love Thee"
If you have never tried this before, why not play around with it and see what you come up with.

1 comment:

Jacqueline said...

Great tip! That's something I haven't experiemented with much. I'm going to have to take your advice and play with it. You already know how much I love that layout!