"My darling girl, when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue?
It rather denotes a lack of courage."


~Practical Magic~

Digital Freebie Update

Just to let you know.
The digital freebies found on the right hand sidebar have been updated and now are ready for downloading.

Friday, September 7, 2007

Grab a Sketch


Created for ScrapGalaxy August.September Star Challenge..... (Sketch by SGDTM BrendaB. /Darci Metal embellishments/all other Products from Scrappy Giraffe Kits
What to do when you hit a "BRICK WALL" grab a "SKETCH" I say!
There are so many talented sketch artists on the web it is hard to stay stagnate for to long ..When I am stuck with my new favorite photo,I look to the web for a sketch design that will suit my needs.
No matter your taste or style of creating ,you are bound to come along and find one just calling out for your added touch.

Another added bonus to Designer Sketch Sites..is that the majority have
some Fantastic Challenges and generous RAKs to offer.
Now how can you go wrong with those options..Challenges,Inspiration and Candy to boot!
I thought I would share some links with you of some of my favorite Sketch Blogs and Sites...Happy Scrapping All !


No comments: