"My darling girl, when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue?
It rather denotes a lack of courage."


~Practical Magic~

Digital Freebie Update

Just to let you know.
The digital freebies found on the right hand sidebar have been updated and now are ready for downloading.

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Sister Sketch Challenge


The new Sketch this week on the Sisterhoodof Scrap is a card Challenge..

Instead I used the sketch as inspiration for a CD holder for baby photos for my Mother...she is now twice a Great Grandmother for the first time ...both babies were born two weeks apart from each other,both girls!

I made my own template for the Cd holder and used leftover scraps to create the holder and flowers and small scraps of leftover pieces of ribbon.
If you need a little inspiration today head on over to see the Sisters,they always have something fun to inspire.

3 comments:

Deanne Clarke said...

Gorgeous!!!!! What beautiful colors in your CD holder. Good job, Jean!!!

Anonymous said...

Great idea, Jean, and it is gorgeous!

Angie said...

This is so beautiful! I love the watercolor look of the papers!