"My darling girl, when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue?
It rather denotes a lack of courage."


~Practical Magic~

Digital Freebie Update

Just to let you know.
The digital freebies found on the right hand sidebar have been updated and now are ready for downloading.

Saturday, September 8, 2007

Going Digital


Created for MooTwo Designs September Tool Shed Template Challenge
My new Granddaughter Sophia.
(Product List: Template/ by Seestern
Kit/
New Beginnings by KissthisDesigns
ZigZag Stitches by Natali
font/Tanglewood Tales)
I struggled for a long time ...on whether or not to learn Digital Scrapbooking.
In June I began my journey into PSE and am happy to discover,it is not as intimidating as it seems at first glance.
With lots wonderful tutorials,templates and Digital Freebies located on different Blogs and Web sites.
I was able to master the fundamentals of Digital Scrapbooking.
I will be adding Tutorial Sites to my List and hope you find them both helpful and easy to understand.
One of the things that has been helpful to me is to join a Digital Scrapbook Forum...
The ladies over at MooTwo Designs are so eager to help and offer some Wonderful Digitals for completing each Challenge.
Not to forget the Free Welcome Kit for joining!! Beautiful Kit!!
While you are there check out the Digital Store...the designers have come up with some
Awesome Kits for sale.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful, Jean! You are doing a great job with the digital, but I hope you don't give up paper scrapping cause you also do a great job at that. Lovin' your new blog. I think I'm going to take the plunge soon, too. :)

Deanne Clarke said...

What a sweetie your little Sophia is!!! Can't wait to see more LOs of her! Congrats on your new blog!!! Looking sooo cool!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, girly you are a natural!! Beautiful work!

Anonymous said...

Jean - what a wonderful layout of your grand daughter!! Thank you so much for advertising Moo Two!! It is a wonderful site and I am glad that you think so too!! :)